- 4 slices thick-cut bacon
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 3/4 lbs.)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 2 tsp. ranch seasoning
- 1 cup. shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup. shredded monterey jack
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon, flipping occasionally, until crispy, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate. Drain all but 2 tablespoons of bacon fat from the skillet.
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper. Return skillet to medium-high heat, add chicken and cook until golden and just cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- Reduce heat to medium and sprinkle chicken with ranch seasoning and top with mozzarella and monterey jack. Cover the skillet and cook, until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Crumble and sprinkle bacon and white pepper on top before serving.
***Keto recipes are higher in fat and low in carbohydrates, do your own research on if this diet is right for you.